It seems that whenever a young footballer makes their debut at a young age that that then means that they’re going on to be one of the best players in the world ever. However, we highly doubt you’ll recognise any of the names on this list. However, these are the youngest ever international debutants to ever play for their national side. If you think back to when you were that young and imagine yourself playing football for your international football team because you were just that good then it’s fairly damn impressive. So here are the 15 youngest professional footballer debuts. Unfortunately, some of these players have since fallen out of the footballing world and so we haven’t got images for them, however their age doesn’t stop being so damn young!
1. Lucas Knecht – 14 years 2 days played for Northern Marianas
2. Moussa Latoundji – 14 years 157 days played for Benin
3. Joel Fruit – 14 years 177 days played for Northern Marianas
4. MacDonald Taylor Jr. – 14y 193d played for U.S. Virgin Isl.
5. Bimal Gharti Magar – 14 years 238 days played for Nepal
6. Kennedy Izuka – 14 years and 242 days played for Northern Marianas
7. Stephen Appiah – 14 years and 323 days played for Ghana
8. Aníbal Zapicán Falco – 15 years 9 days played for Uruguay
9. El-Hacen El-Moctar Sidi – 15 years and 78 days played for Mauritania
10. Mohammed Kallon- 15 years and 93 days played for Sierra Leone
11. Emmanuel Ngama – 15 years and 1014 days played for Burundi
12. Abdel-Karim Saqr – 15 years and 113 days played for Egypt
13. Enrico Del Rosario – 15 years and 119 days played for Northern Marianas
14. John Joyner – 15 years and 144 days played for Northern Marianas
15. Sengphet Thongphachan – 15 years and 164 days played for Laos
So that was the list guys of the youngest football debuts of the history.